Curry Artichoke and Rice Salad
1 box chicken flavored Rice-A-Roni
1 jar of marinated artichoke hearts
1/2 c. mayonnaise
1 tsp. curry powder
1. Prepare Rice-A-Roni as directed on the package.
2. In a small bowl, whisk juice of artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, and curry powder.
3. Meanwhile, chop the artichoke hearts into small bite sized pieces.
4. Combine Rice-A-Roni, artichoke hearts and mayonnaise mixture together.
5. Chill in the refrigerator.
Note: My Grandma's recipe calls for 2 c. of chopped chicken in place of the artichokes (you still need the juice from the jar). It's delicious, but I love the artichokes.