A favorite for our peanut butter loving family!
Peanut Butter Noodles
16 oz. linguine
1 Tbsp. sesame oil1 ½ Tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
3 cloves garlic, minced
¼ c. soy sauce
¼ c. brown sugar
1 c. creamy peanut butter
½ c. water
2 stalks celery, sliced
1 c. frozen peas
1. In a medium saucepan, heat sesame oil and add ginger and garlic. Cook until tender.
2. Add soy sauce, brown sugar, peanut butter, and water. Stir until well combined.
3. In a large pot, cook linguine according to package directions.
4. Just before straining the linguine, add the celery and frozen peas to the pot with the noodles.
5. Once the noodles are strained, return to pot and add peanut butter sauce. Stir until noodles are well coated.
6. If desired, top with chopped peanuts. Enjoy!