Perfect for summer, this flavorful dish using the favorites
of your summer harvest can be served either hot or chilled.
Summer Squash and Pesto Pasta
1 zucchini, halved then sliced
1 yellow summer squash, halved then sliced
16 oz. rotini pasta
3/4 or 1 cup of Homemade Pesto
1 cup of fresh cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. Saute zucchini and yellow squash with 2 Tbsp. water over medium heat just until tender. Do not overcook.
3. Add cherry tomatoes to the squash and cook just long enough to heat through.
4. Combine cooked pasta and pesto. Mix until pasta is well coated.
5. Add cooked squash and tomatoes to the pasta. Combine well. Served hot or chilled.