A delicious fall-inspired way to enjoy Brussels sprouts!
Maple-Roasted Brussels Sprouts
1 lb. Brussels sprouts
3 Tbsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
2 Tbsp. maple syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut the ends and discard outer leaves of Brussels sprouts. Cut each Brussels sprout in half.
3. In a bowl, combine Brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt, and pepper and toss until the Brussels sprouts are well coated.
4. Pour the contents of the mixing bowl onto a baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes.
5. Stir the Brussels sprouts and roast for 10 more minutes.
6. Then stir again and drizzle maple syrup over the Brussels sprouts. Roast for 10 more minutes, or until they are fork-tender.
We love to include these tasty Brussels sprouts with our holiday meals.